Your team at Prosperity Financial Group has and will always be extremely generous towards charities and our local community. We dedicate a significant amount of personal and corporate assets to various non-profit organizations and the list is constantly growing. Whether it’s serving on the Board of Directors, volunteering time, participating in charity events, or contributing monetary support we enjoy giving back to our community.
The objective of this event is to raise awareness and support for A Brighter Day, which unites stress and depression resources with teenagers, and will reach upwards of 500 teens in only our second year.
- 10:30 AM Registration
- 11 AM Putting contest
- 12 Noon Shotgun with a Scramble Format
- Every golfer will be a winner! Prizes to be awarded at the end
- 4:30 PM to 6 PM will be networking & prizes giveaway time
- Heavy Hors d’oeuvres will be served!
- 50/50 raffle for “A Brighter Day”
- A Brighter Day
- The Boys and Girls Club of Diablo Valley
- Toys for Tots
- Richmond/Ermet AIDS Foundation (REAF)
- Congregation B’nai Shalom
- One Warm Coat
- The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano Counties
- Jean Weingarten Peninsula Oral School for the Deaf
- Junior Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Friends of Camp ConcordThe John Susko Memorial Golf Foundation
- The John Susko Memorial Golf Foundation
- Safari Club International – Golden Gate Chapter
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
We enjoy connecting with people through charities and charitable events, if you have an opportunity for us please feel free to contact us!